Wednesday 27 November 2019

November 2019 - Life on hold for now!

Currently life is on hold due to ongoing health issue which will sadly not go away. Mentioned in my previous entry about an ongoing ‘virus’ which I had for 4 weeks but it actually carried on for another 3 weeks afterwards! Eventually it went then 3 weeks later, hit again and still here now! But now realised it is not a virus although it does start it, it is more than that and now getting me down in a big way, let alone being lethargic and tired all the time. After visiting a locum doctor, not my usual doctor as she tended to ignore what I’ve been saying, I have an ENT appointment in the near future in attempt to get to the bottom of it. M.R. and I have an idea what it may partly be but  hopefully a diagnosis and treatment will be on offer. Until that happens, my life is on hold, let alone K.D. making an appearance. 

I am really hoping sooner rather than later, some normality will come back especially before Christmas, so I am able to get back out as I have receive at least a couple of invites to go out. It would be be nice to get back out I must admit, as I did manage to get out twice while I had my 3 week holiday from being unwell. First met 3 nice couples in the Village and enjoyable evening had with two of the couples who where by co-incidence from my neck of the woods. Hopefully meet them again? Also met up with a nice girl called Fiona from Warrington and headed for the Village, Manchester for the evening and an enjoyable one too. Fiona and I seem to have a few things in common and we agreed to meet up again in the future. Sadly my on going situation is preventing that but fingers cross, this will change. Right that is it for this entry, until the next time, take care all. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment