Tuesday 3 March 2020

March 2020 - Somethings do change sadly!

Woke up this morning and much to my surprise, I received a message from a girl asking if I be interested in going out tomorrow night, yes to the Village, Manchester. Well I been asking to get out and here is an opportunity! But guess what, I’m presented with this and sudden I have doubts within myself in wanting to get out afterall. Why and what is going on? Do or don’t I though? 

Regardless, today is not a good day sadly. Both M.R. and I are animal lovers and consequently for most of our lives, we had cats around who have left us with many happy memories. We always had two / three cats and recently that had been no different! Unfortunately, a month ago our female car ‘W’ passed away in her sleep age 15 years, she was the noisey one in the house and ain’t it quiet! So we were left with two males, one age 10 ’T’ and the other age 18 ‘G’ but sadly just two hours ago, we had to put ‘G’ asleep as his quality of life was not getting any better. ‘G’ was the most pacid cat we ever had, would not harm a flee, always looking for a stroke and a cuddle, did he get them, of course. Now he is no more and just buried him with ‘W’ in the back garden. Yes its raw and it hurts too. I’m sure we will get over it in time, we humans always do but thank you ’G’ for your love, kindness and happy memories. Now we concentrate on ’T’ who is now on his own and of course our wonderful dog ‘H’ too. Regardless losing two cats in a month is a little difficult at the moment. 

Just makes you realise, how cruel life can be and who are the worst ones, human beings of course, some who show no love, no compassion, give spite, unforgiving, are selfish, the list is endless yet animals are not like this. It does make you wonder though who are the real ‘animals’?

In the meantime, I have still an invite to consider but has fate intervene yet again in the light of today’s sad event? Now is not the time to consider but it does really make me wonder whether KD is meant to be anymore. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this about your two sweet cats. I'm sending hugs to you and wife. We can't help but mourn our lost family members, whether they've got two legs or four. They are such a big part of our lives. Hugs again xxx

    ReplyDelete